On 20 Sep 2016, at 21:51, Tim wrote:

(I sent a reply a couple of hours ago, but that mail hangs in moderation, because there were too many pictures in it, so here is just one smaller sized example picture, which shows that the “real” link url does not show up - it’s something like: http://email.louisck.com/t/y-l-foofoo - when i move the mouse cursor over it)

This must be some kind of bug.

I guess i re-install MailMate, maybe the problem is getting fixed by that. Or can I delete some preferences in ~/Library (or somewhere else) to get the original state?

I don't think that'll make a difference and in any case I'd like to figure out what triggers it. I'll contact you off list for debugging.

--
Benny