Hi,

I've upgraded to MailMate 1.9.5 because of the better support for Sierra but I'm not very keen on the new features.

1) How can I get the old functionality back where I can easily view the headers (from/to) for a message using the little arrow to expand them? It seems completely gone. Weirdly messages in my junk folder show this information all the time but again there's no way to conceal it.

2) How can I disable the new inline html preview page when replying to html messages? It seems to make the reply button take several seconds to bring up the editing dialog and I really don't care about sending HTML anyway.

Apologies if these are trivial questions, I've been through the preferences but it's not obvious how to solve them.

Thanks,
Mark