Hi Folks,
I think the following has changed with Sierra. I used to be able to drag and drop a message from MailMate into a Finder folder. (A weird thing to do, I know, but it makes sense for me sometimes). This is no longer possible. Although the pointer turn to the appropriate green-plus-sign, nothing happens.

Any ideas whether there is some security setting, etc., that Sierra has introduced?

Zvi