On 9 Oct 2016, at 17:11, John D. Muccigrosso muccigro...@icloud.com wrote:

Yes, if you don’t notice when you delete something it’s a problem. Have you considered changing the delete command to something less easy to do by mistake? (I also just noticed “Cancel deletion”, but I’m not sure what that does.)

The way Mailmate currently works there is no problem. The discussion was about having Mailmate automatically select the next item, which would then create a potential problem for me with delete behavior. My preference is either leave it as is or make selection or non-selection of next item customizable by the user.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

https://about.me/rerettke