You can enable the Send Later field when you compose an email, then type in a natural language time. There's a drop-down menu to the left of the Signature drop-down, that contains Send Later. Turn it on. You can change the defaults using a command-line command that Benny will have to tell you (I forgot it). And you can make it display permanently. I have all my mails delayed 10 minutes so I can change my mind. And I schedule mails for the next day sometimes to slow down an email exchange that is turning into a "chat."