On 28 Apr 2017, at 6:23, Benny Kjær Nielsen mailinglist-at-freron.com |Mailmate/RER>Vendor>Software> Freron Software| wrote:

On 25 Apr 2017, at 17:08, Richard Rettke wrote:

On 25 Apr 2017, at 4:34, Benny Kjær Nielsen mailingl...@freron.com wrote:

I've also added a blacklist manager in the test release, but I don't think I've gotten any feedback on it yet. I'm not sure if that means it works well or not :) If you have an address entered in a Composer window then there is a menu available by clicking on the down-arrow at the far right of the address. This should show an “Add/Remove xxx from/to Blacklist” menu item (depending on whether the email address is already blacklisted). The same menu item is available in the headers view of messages displayed in the main window.

I was unaware of this, so I downloaded and installed the latest Beta (Version 1.9.6 (5370) but do not find a down arrow at the right end of the address. Is there another 'test' version I should be downloading and if so, where to find it?

There's no down arrow in the headers view when emails are displayed. In this case you have to use right-click to see the context sensitive menu. The arrow should be seen in the Composer header fields for each entered email address.

Thanks, found it!

--
__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*