I have been trying to connect to the new server of my client and kept failing. Today, I finally got a response from their support which states:

*IMAP does not work with our Exchange server as the ports in question are locked down on our firewall for security reasons.* *The only way to connect to the Exchange server is by using the Exchange option in email clients and port 443.*

As far as I recall, MailMate does not support Exchange. Is there a trick or am I stuck using web browser to access their mails?

Robert