Hey all,

Noticing a strange issue, initially I thought I was having issues
deleting/moving messages from folders - as some messages just wouldn't move,
unless I turned own the "Source Folder" column in the display.

I'm noticing that in the INBOX folder for a bunch of my Smart folders, that I
see messages from both the INBOX, and my Archived folder ( it was those in the
Archive I was trying to... archive - hence no-ops ).

Has anyone seen this before? Is this a Mailmate indexing issue? ( using Version
2.0BETA (6089) )

Cheers
Mark

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to
whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." —
Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net