On 12 Aug 2017, at 1:43, Dmitry M wrote:

Thanks Benny, dragging an event from Calendar to Dock works mostly as expected. In mail mate 5406 I end up with two messages:

- one contains the attachment (ICS)
- one contains the text description of the event.

It's pretty odd that they are not combined, but at least it mostly works :)

The reason for this is also pretty odd. MailMate supports a so-called service (in the Services menu) which allows one to create a new email with the current selection (in most applications). For some reason, the method needed to implement this is also called when dragging an event to the dock icon. I don't really know why this happens, but I've added a workaround now (not released yet) which should ensure that only one message is created with both the text and the attachment. Hopefully without breaking something else.