One thing I’ve missed since switching to MailMate is an option to display information on each account's IMAP quota and current usage.

I created a ticket a few years ago, which Benny graciously accepted, though he made it clear it probably wouldn’t be implemented anytime soon:
https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/342-add-option-to-display-quota-usage

Wondering how other MailMate users keep track of their quota usage?

Is there a way to query it from the command line, or is this something that could be implemented in a custom bundle?

(I ended up installing Thunderbird today just to check my quotas, which seemed so … 90’s.)

Regards,

Roger