On 22 Jan 2018, at 15:19, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

On 22 Jan 2018, at 15:04, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I guess that feature might be “read receipts” implemented using server-side images. This is not supported by MailMate and it'll most definitely not be implemented if it involves the MailMate server.

Probably push notification ... at least that is how I read Airmail user agreements, that if you don't enable push notifications then they store nothing.

Ah, ok. Push notifications are not supported by MailMate. It's not a problem to be notified of new emails on a Desktop machine (using IMAP IDLE). At least not for the Inbox. I guess push notifications could also be used for read receipts, but again, MailMate doesn't support that.