This is an odd one. Running r5460, every once in a while when switching mailboxes, a message from the swtiched-away-from mailbox remains in the message list pane of the new mailbox, alongside the messages from the new mailbox. If I subsequently switch away from, then back to the new mailbox, the phantom message is gone.

I wish I had more detail to report. I've seen this about three time over the last week to so. I have never tried to select that phantom message. The most recent time (just now), I was switching from a submailbox of a smart mailbox in one account to a submailbox of a smart mailbox in a different account.

Is there any more information I can capture the next time I see this to help debug it?