On 23 Mar 2018, at 11:38, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 22 Mar 2018, at 21:05, Eric Sharakan wrote:

I have emojis configured for several of my tags. If a message contains multiple such tags, the column to display the emojis is not wide enough. I make it wider, but that change doesn't seem to stick; eventually the column shrinks back to the smaller width, forcing me to adjust it again.

I already had a not on this, but for some reason I hadn't fixed it yet. I've now increased the minimum width to be the width of an emoji.

And if I expand the width to fit two emoji, will it stay expanded to that width? That's the problem I'm having.

Thanks.

-Eric