On 3 Apr 2018, at 18:23, Randall Gellens wrote:

Hi,

When editing a mailbox rule, if I change the condition, the match text also changes, which seems unexpected. For example, if an existing rule contains:

[ Recipient (To, Cc, Bcc) > **User** ]  [ is not ]  [ **foo@gork** ]

And I change the condition subpart from "User" to "Address", the match text gets replaced with something:

[ Recipient (To, Cc, Bcc) > **Address** ] [ is not ] [ **bar@flex** ]

I would expect that when editing an exiting rule which already contains text in the match text field, that text would remain and not be replaced.

Does this happen when you do NOT have a message selected in the message list? I could see this being a useful feature, by using context to "help" you edit the rule.