On 4 Apr 2018, at 8:42, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

Had this issue again and just noticed its 1 year anniversary I asked how to reset the default columns.

Any hope on fixing this or if not add a button somewhere in preferences to manually and explicitly reset the settings ? Something I think could be generally useful in case one have many folders and accidentally applied settings somewhere in the hierarchy and
can't find it ;)

Mailbox related states are pretty high on my list(s) now and at least I'm pretty sure I know how I want to implement it. Hopefully it won't take another year.