I'm so grateful you want to spend your time making MM. Thank you.

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)

On 13 Apr 2018, at 13:37, Peter Borsella wrote:

Yes, agreed:  Benny, you’re doing a great job!

Peter Borsella, President
Winnow Management
PO Box 1046
Pompano Beach, FL 33061
Office: 954-784-3674
Mobile: 954-253-3761
Fax:            954-301-5829
@pborsella

Now available, Certified ScrumMaster for Industry! Head to our website for our full class schedule and early registration pricing!

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and any associated files contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.