On 19 Apr 2018, at 22:25, Tobias Kirchhofer wrote:

With Revision 5476 the effect disappeared.

It was probably just the relaunch that fixed it.

On 19 Apr 2018, at 14:58, Tobias Kirchhofer wrote:

All of a sudden in my inboxes the outline column switched to „To“. Adding and using „From“ as outline column does switch back to „To“ after visiting the Inbox again.

defaults delete com.freron.MailMate - no change.

Be careful with that. You loose all kinds of settings doing that.

What could be the cause?

Yet another bug in the code for saving/restoring of mailbox related state :( (It's getting closer to the top of my list.)