Hi Benny and folks,

I was sending files by email today and realized that it’d be really nice if MailMate would fill in the subject line with the name of the file I was attaching. I’m imagining two workflows:

1. Drag a single file into the MailMate icon: a new email is created with the file attached and the subject is set to the name of the file.

2. Drag a single file into an existing compose window: the file is attached and the subject is set to the name of the file _only if it was empty._

I’m not sure what I’d recommend when attaching multiple files. Maybe the current behavior (leaving the subject blank) is fine.

Thanks!
-sam