On 30 May 2018, at 19:04, Randall Gellens wrote:

Someone I've exchanged a lot of email with was laid off from his company, so his long-time email will stop working immediately. I'm concerned that I might accidentally send email at that address, either because it'll be in the auto-complete list, or because I'll do a reply-all to one of his emails, or to an email from a mutual associate who did one of these things.

(1) Is there a way to delete or modify the emails that get auto-populated?

You can do the following:

1. Create a new message.

2. Put the address you do **not** want to send any messages to into the `To:` field of the email.

3. Click on the down arrow at the right of the email address.

4. Select `Add "em...@address.com" to Blacklist`

Mailmate will no longer auto-populate that address.

Best,

Galen