On 6 Jun 2018, at 23:55, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I might not correctly understand the question. Rules are currently always
> checked when new messages arrive (or are added to the mailbox for which the
> rules are defined). Maybe you could describe what you are trying to do?

I have a bunch of rules set on the INBOX folder of my Sources->Work folder -
which move a whole bunch of messages to different subfolders, but the rules
only seem to run when I manually select "apply all rules" from the context menu
of the folder, or the hotkey.

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to
whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." —
Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net