Hi Benny and MailMate users,

I like the “Preview at Right” mode for editing Markdown emails. However, I’m kinda particular about the width of my compose windows and I don’t like that the space available for editing gets cut in half when I show the preview pane. I usually end up resizing the window to be twice as wide, but then on my next plain-text message I have to shrink it again.

What would be great is if I could have the window automatically double its width when the preview pane is shown, and halve its width when the preview pane is hidden. A hidden preference to turn this on would be fine with me.

I wonder if others might like this too. Anyway, thanks for considering it!
-sam