Never mind… it turns out I can manually rename the submailboxes in the mailbox list, which takes care of my use case at least :)

On 1 Aug 2018, at 15:50, Sam Hathaway wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to nest format strings? I’m working on making my submailbox names prettier and I find that I want to make multiple transformations on the `list-id.final-level` variable.

I want to do both

        ${list-id.final-level/wendell-/w-/}

and

        ${list-id.final-level/friends-wfmch/w-fullmoon/}

I can’t figure out how to apply one regex and then another.

Any clues?
-sam