Hi, I have a smart mailbox named "Tagged" (not sure whether I created it or it was part of MM). I have it configured to have submailboxes for each account, and I was in a mailbox for a specific tag in a specific account when the following occurred.

There were 4 messages in this mailbox, and I had one message selected. I also have the tag emoticon column enabled. I invoked the "clearTags:" keybinding (which I've bound to ^u), and to my surprise the tag emoticons for all 4 messages vanished, rather than just the message I had selected. I immediately invoked Undo, and everything came back. The next time I tried, it worked as expected.

I'm running r5512. Sorry I know this isn't much to go on; I'll watch if this odd behavior repeats and try to get more details next time.

Thanks.

-Eric