Hi Florian,

Yeah, -7 did the trick. It looks like (at least) two things are going on.

1. Changes to the line height delta no longer take effect immediately; I have to quit/restart MailMate to see the effect. 2. The default line spacing seems to be WAY larger, so that -7 on Mojave is about the same as -4 on High Sierra.

Thanks and hope this helps!
-sam