On 4 Nov 2018, at 5:44, Jim McCarty wrote:

Is there a preferences file issue? It seems odd that it happens on the same set of mailboxes on two separate machines but with different columns. I have more smart mailboxes under this main parent that don't appear to have this problem, only the first 6.

Any ideas?

Sorry, the system handling this is still buggy. You can try resetting it using the following Terminal command:

        defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates

It's still a high priority to change how this works, but I guess my excuse (this time) is that Mojave has delayed my progress.