On 18 Nov 2018, at 10:44, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 18 Nov 2018, at 14:29, aisrael wrote:

I have the same problem : forwarded messages appear empty from time to time. I did not try to solve the problem, nor to determine which type of message is affected. I usually get around the problem by copy/paste, or using Reply and changing the Recipient, but this is because I’m lazy. I’d be happy if there is a way to solve this problem.

You can just send me an example when you have the problem again and I'll take a look:

The easiest is if I can simply reproduce the issue. Drag an example out of MailMate and Compress it using the Finder. Then send it to me off list using “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.

(I rarely forward emails which is why I am unlikely to encounter these issues on a regular basis myself.)

I encounter this from time-to-time and can reproduce it. I’ll send you an example.