On 24 Nov 2018, at 15:21, Filip Stokkeland wrote:

There's likely to be a test release in a day or two.

Fantastic! I feel MailMate has evolved beyond 2.0 now ... :)

I wish I felt the same way :)

But it's certainly not as far away as it has been. I'd like to at least improve the handling of attachments and definitely improve the handling of mailbox related states (a frequent issue coming up on this mailing list). It would also be nice to offer better threading options. I don't dare mention anything else since someone might consider it a guaranteed road map for a 2.0 release. I do have long lists of other major/minor issues to improve/fix.

A small GUI issue, with a small/narrow compose window and long From-field, attachments overlap the From field:

In the short term, I hope to release an update in a week or two which fixes various recent issues including moving the From header into the list of headers (above “To”). That'll be the last update before I go on an extended family vacation (December 15th -> January 9th).