I use Cmd-Shift-D to send. I don’t know what you mean about the “default delay” though.
-sam

On 9 Jan 2019, at 8:03, Jason Davies wrote:

Hi folks

I may be missing something obvious but recent changes to the Send options have confused me. I want simply to be able to type a message then send it via a keystoke (in the old days, Command E did this). This recently stopped working so I went to assign a keystroke to whatever would do it now, but there is only 'Send Now' when I use the Help menu to find all relevant menu items. I always have a five minute delay as I'm prone to remembering things a minute after sending.

I don't see a 'Send' (and honour the default delay) option as a keystroke/menu. Can someone help me with this?;)

(I'm using Mailmate so I *don't* have to use a mouse -- RSI -- so this is a big deal for me).

Cheers