On 1 Jan 2019, at 17:35, Charlie Garrison wrote:

On 2 Jan 2019, at 12:30, Dave C wrote:

The green menubar icon with number that indicates MailMate status, how can I get rid of this icon? My menubar is quite crowded.

Prefs -> Counters -> In Menu Bar checkbox

-cng

I changed the setting in MM Prefs, but now, a couple of weeks later, I have a menu bar counter back again. The Preferences settings for counter location are all un-checked. If I check one of them I then see *two* counters side-by-side in the menu bar.

I deleted the Plist file for MM but that didn’t change the counter behavior.

Am I doing something wrong? A bug?

Thanks,
Dave
macOS 10.12.6