Sorry I send this message as a — totally off-topic — thread reply. Here again with its own proper subject:

I just switched the MailMate list delivery to digest – and now I get in MailMate a complaint about `gpg2` which I do not have installed.

The Help pages say I should install it via the GPGTools, but whenever possible I try to install command line tools via [Homebrew](https://brew.sh/). `brew` lists a gpg2 formula as installable – is this save to use for MailMate? Do I have to hint to MailMate somehow where the tool is installed?