On 14 Feb 2019, at 19:53, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

I'm spending the next (hopefully few) hours updating my server. This will affect the homepage, blog, manual pages, the mailing list, software update checks, bundle update checks, and possibly more :)

I believe most things are up and running again now. Hopefully the mailing list also works. This is an implicit test :)

The good news is that, afterwards, I should be able to fix the problem with bounces and automated unsubscribes affecting the list a few weeks ago.

Automatic handling of bounces is now enabled again. I've resubscribed anyone who was temporarily unsubscribed due to the bouncing issue. If this is the first message you receive in a long time then note that there is an archive of everything posted [here](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/). Sorry about the inconvenience.

(The mailing list now uses so-called From munging when distributing emails which could result in DMARC issues for other subscribers.)

On a related note, does anyone have experience with MailMan 3.x? (Running MailMan 2.1.26 now.)