On 26 Aug 2019, at 19:32, Bruce Lynn wrote:

Dankeschön Tobias und Gregory,

I know how to invoke “CC”, “BCC” and “Send Later”. BTW Gregory, I usually delay outgoing emails for 3 minutes but thank you for an excellent suggestion. My problem is that I would like “CC”, “BCC” and “Send Later” to show up/appear in the compose window every time I invoke it. I enabled these, waited a minute and sent a test email. When I clicked to compose a new email, the window was back to the default fields of: From, To and Subject.

Umm, did you read my *second* message mentioning the "Use as default headers" bit?

Kind regards,
Tobias