Yes, same here as well. Something seems to be amiss with the "relaunching" phase of the 5649 update.

-Eric

On 10 Sep 2019, at 9:33, Shoshanna Green wrote:

On 10 Sep 2019, at 8:59, Edward Thome wrote:

On my laptop, running OS X 10.14.6, as it is updating, Mailmate stalls upon reaching ‘Relaunching…’. I have to force-quit and when I open it again, it indeed has updated. On an ancient iMac running OS X 10.11.6 everything works as expected. Is anyone else noticing this with Mohave?

I had this happen with the most recent MM update, on my iMac running High Sierra 10.13.6. After a while I force-quit MM and relaunched it, and everything was updated and fine.

Shoshanna Green
shoshan...@gmail.com