On 22 Aug 2019, at 22:22, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

At times I would like to just have work mail visible other times just my personal mails.

I was wondering if there was a way to extend toggleFilterKey to be something I could use together
with a condition on smart folders ?

I have all kinds variations of requests for “do not disturb”-like features including “focus”-variants in which anything but the emails of a specific account is shown -- which sounds like what you would need. So, the best I can tell you is that I'm aware of your use case variant.