On 23 Dec 2019, at 14:21, Charlie Clark wrote:

Exactly that: I select a folder, as I would in Finder, and then no matter what I try I can never move the folder, it only changes selection. This could be some trackpad thing, because I normally use a mouse or graphic tablet, but I assume I'm just missing something simple. %-)

I use a trackpad and I can drag folders just fine with MailMate build 6146. However, I’ve noticed that MailMate only lets me drag folders that are _not_ automatically-generated “submailboxes” of smart folders. With submailboxes it behaves exactly as you describe.

Hope this helps.
-sam