On 27 Oct 2020, at 11:32, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 27 Oct 2020, at 13:13, Eric Sharakan wrote:

The subject pretty much says it all - once I paste an address into the To: field of the composer, it gets a box drawn around it with a dropdown menu arrow on the right. At that point, it's impossible to edit the address, I can only delete it.

Double-clicking it or selecting it and hitting space should put it into edit-mode. This doesn't work for you?

Yes Benny, both those options work.  Has this always been the behavior?

I did try selecting it and hitting <return> (as you need to do when editing Finder filenames), but that didn't work. Could that be made to work?

Thanks.

-Eric