Hi,

here is the workflow that I’m used to from Mulberry and Thunderbird:

• I have multiple identities set up for my various roles in my job
• Each identity has values for From:, Cc:, and Reply-To: headers, plus a signature • Ideally, it also has a setting for a mailbox where sent messages (along with the original message if I am answering one) are stored.

With MailMate I can set up identities by specifying multiple email addresses for my IMAP accounts, and I can tie signatures to the addresses (although I notice that only works for one of them?!). But there is no way to automatically set the other headers, is there? I created a workaround for new messages with Keyboard Maestro: I run a shell script that invokes the emate CLI tool with arguments for -r, -c, and -r. That works fine, but it doesn’t help when I’m answering a message. Am I overlooking something, or is there currently no way to achieve that? I expected to find a Key Binding Selector for the Composer that would let me set the headers, but I don’t see anything there.

Does anybody have a solution for what I’m looking for?

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
   .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.