On 12 Jan 2021, at 16:25, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

On 12 Jan 2021, at 17:00, Raza Rizvi wrote:

Am I right, or is this as it should be?

Since the email is sent to the server who distributes it, it is reasonable to assume that the email you receive from the server doesn't include other BCC addresses (that would be a bug in the mail server in my opinion).

Thanks for your quick reply (and Sebastian).

I think overwork has made me slightly disorientated. Yes the server copy does of course include the original BCC list (and for some reason I was looking at the BCCed on to myself, and not the original that passed through Gmail - for this example)

Raza