On 6 Mar 2021, at 16:29, Randy Bush wrote:

Maybe we need to compare setups?

i do not think MM has a `show conf > saved.conf` or whatever so we can
do a diff.  i hope i am wrong.

Well, there is "defaults read com.freron.MailMate" but that has a huge amount of cruft and a fair bit of private-ish info. ~25k lines and over a megabytes of data.

However, 'defaults read com.freron.MailMate |grep "^ *Mm"' reduces that to just the first lines of MM-specific attribute keys, which is a potentially safe-to-share and much smaller pile of info, in my case 137 lines for a total of 8.5KB

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire