Hi,

   Look inside the MailMate application bundle at: "/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/MailMate.mmBundle/Commands/"

You will see all the built-in MailMate commands. Just open the ".mmCommand" file that you want into a text editor and you will be able to see the specific uuid

As for your specific one "Copy Sender Addresses":

- uuid = "83B3CA37-CA7C-46A4-9B1B-1C50BCB21DBC";

Best,

--
Guillaume