I have the same problem. I’m running Mojave.

Followed instructions from letsencrypt to add new cert to keychain. Couldn’t
find an old one to remove though and the problem remains.

I found the error when trying to enable a bundle, and it wouldn’t stick, but no
error came up. I checked for updates and found the cert error. I since
downloaded bundle from GitHub, and added to mailmate package manually, seems to
have worked.

I guess a similar workaround to just download any new version of MailMate
manually, but that is a bit of a pain. Especially for a whole office.  Any help
to resolve would be great.

Thanks.

--
Seamus Phillips