Thanks!

-Eric

On 10 Dec 2021, at 9:36, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 10 Dec 2021, at 14:14, Eric Sharakan wrote:

I now understand that's because this is a beta release, so it makes more sense, though I'd still like to know what changed since 5851. :-)

* Changed: By default, show a single “Tagged” submailbox when only a single tag is in use (this will only affect new users). Previously only the “Tagged” mailbox would be shown in this special case.
* Fixed: Crash bug related to “Send Now”.

And various build-system-related changes of no interest to users :)