I just changed the setting on the Login keychain, Hopefully that fixes it.

--Randall

On 8 Mar 2022, at 7:50, Randall Gellens wrote:

I migrated from my long-time High Sierra laptop to a new one (currently running Big Sur as I had some problems with Monterey). Mailmate moved over mostly fine, but when the laptop has been idle for a while, or just when MM feels like it, it pops up a dialog demanding the password for various accounts, claiming the password isn't in the keychain, which it is. I open Keychain Utility, copy the password to the clipboard, paste it into the box, and MM is happy for a while. Very annoying.

I upgraded yesterday to 5852 but no difference.

--Randall