I recently upgraded to build 5875 and miss my custom mailbox icons.

I had customized mailbox icons by editing `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist` and pointing to the Mail.app icons as
described in the “Low-Level Customization” topic of the MailMate Help, but
those changes are no longer effective, although the `imagePath` entries are
correct.

According to the _Release Notes_, since revision 5859:

> MailMate now uses so-called SF Symbols by default for most of its graphics
> including mailbox icons:

> New: For now, the SF Symbol used for a specific mailbox can be changed by
> editing Mailboxes.plist.

Has anyone figured out the required syntax to customize icons with the new
approach?

Regards,

Roger