According to the documentation there are the following caveats.

- An updated copy replaces the original on the IMAP server.
- It is slow and inefficient for large emails.
- Other email clients detect the updated copy as a new email.
- The original subject is saved in an “Original-Subject” header.

Actually I would be fine with a very simple bundle allowing me to select
several e-mails and let me enter a regex for searching and replacing text (sed
syntax would be fine) in the title. If anyone has some code I could simply
adapt I'd be very grateful!

Pascal