Oh, this is most excellent! Thank you, everyone!

I have no idea what Juice is, or Premailer (tho I can guess they’re probably Markdown → HTML conversion libraries), or why either one would have been selected instead of the other — but I can confirm that with Juice selected *finally*​ I can again use Markdown with MailMate! (See that nice bit of italics? 😉)

I’ll confess that for the last two or three months I’ve been using FastMail’s web interface just so I could do the small bit of email formatting that I need to do. I’ve been missing MailMate! It’s good to be back.

Benny, I should have done it long ago, but am now an official Patron. Thank you so much for the care and dedication you’ve poured into this indispensable app.

— Erik

------