I'm planning on (finally) dumping Comcast/Xfinity and I'm wondering what is gonna happen with all that comcast mail that I have saved? Will it go away when I no longer have the @comcast.net email?? If I archive it will it stay? I'd like to have access to previous online orders in case I want to look something up. I have a smart mailbox that collects all my order-related mail. Can I archive that to save it? If not, what options do I have?

Jo

You could say I'd lost my belief in our politicians
They all seemed like game show hosts to me.

                    ~~ Sting ~~