Leo,

On my version of MM (v6030), if I control-click in the Source Folder for my IMAP account, I get a pop-up window for that folder which shows “Synchronization Schedule.” There is a selection length from 5 minutes upwards in length to “Manually”. So, seems like 5 minutes is the shortest sync time where MM checks for new mail.

Does this answer your question?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -