On 15-09-14 12:16 PM, Michael Wise wrote:
If you see this ...

        (Specifically, the "SFV:SPM")

That means we thought it was spam, but due to the pipelined nature of our
service, rather than drop it on the floor as some do, we were compelled to
deliver it. The traffic came in via a TLS connection from Bharti Airtel Ltd. In
India. The account has probably already been killed.

Aloha,
Michael.

This of course doesn't address the original question of why allowing delivery of messages without the MAIL FROM: that aren't really bounces.. (Time to stop pipelining ;)

Thanks for the tip.. But it isn't helping anyone if you keep sending obvious spam out of your networks..

You aren't REALLY compelled to deliver it..

Hard to believe that the infrastructure can't reject known spam..

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."