A customer complained to me they haven't been able to e-mail
outlook/hotmail users for "a while".

I talked with their IT department and they said "A few weeks ago we had a
virus that spammed a bunch of people.  We cleaned it up and got de-listed
everywhere, but outlook.com is still broken".

They gave up and turfed the issue to me (an outside consulting company).

I set up a test account on outlook.com and tried sending several messages.
After 30 minutes the messages aren't in my outlook.com inbox or spam folder.

I manually dug through the (password protected) archives (which don't have
a search feature) and gave up after hitting mid 2015.  I only found:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/not-receiving-email

...which is totally useless and ends up leading me to a generic support
page.  (Strangely enough, I can search for "outlook.com unable to receive"
and I can keep going in a loop forever.)

Is there a better way of contacting Microsoft?

Debug info:

Mar 17 16:30:31 squid postfix/smtp[26744]: EB6401C4127: to=<
darkpixe...@outlook.com>, relay=mx4.hotmail.com[65.55.92.184]:25,
delay=0.87, delays=0.02/0/0.45/0.39, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250  <
20160317233030.eb6401c4...@mail.hamer-electric.com> Queued mail for
delivery)

Thanks,

-A